Forcasting PEP consumers [was]: [snip] Event Planner Project [was]Re: Event Planning Project

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Mar 11 12:19:02 2005

Trent Shipley said:
> (Now top posting.  Does the devel list have a style preference for top
> or  bottom posting.  I'll admit to prefering bottom posting and lagging
> between  posting where appropriate.
>
> Alan, we await your sagacious wisdom.)

My opinion is best expressed by an email signature on the IPCop-user list:

|       John Edwards    Email: John.Edwards@uk.com        |
| A. Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion |
| Q. Why is top posting bad ?                             |

But that is just my opinion.

I top post if someone else starts it since I assume they prefer it.

Alan