Linux Kernel Developer job

Ted Gould plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu May 13 23:36:02 2004

--=-Zc1mcpdEVrSP5tZiS8fl

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 23:15, Austin Godber wrote:
> "Infiltrating back doors into the INTEGRITY-178B operating system is=20
> virtually impossible"
>=20
> OK, so I will assume all employees are trusted.
>=20
> What compiler* does INTEGRITY use?
>=20
> Austin
>=20
> *Anyone hear of Ken Thompson's?

Actually, Greenhills builds their own compiler too.  I've heard that it
is very good - but I've never really used it.  With people I've talked
to Greenhills is more known for their compiler.

		--Ted

PS - A carefully crafted conspiracy with replacing enough employees over
time, I'm sure we could get a backdoor in :)=20

--=-Zc1mcpdEVrSP5tZiS8fl

--=-Zc1mcpdEVrSP5tZiS8fl--