Collabnet experiences or alternatives?

Ted Gould plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Feb 3 13:15:03 2004

--=-QjoUjPcUXtg3IY/OS3Un

I haven't used them, or really done anything with their service.  But I
will say that I've seen a few hackers go to work there that were doing
OSS stuff before.  I don't think Sourcecast is though.  They also funded
Subversion development (which will be hitting 1.0 shortly - yeh!).  It
looks like they have their head in the right place if nothing else.

		--Ted