Projector needed! (Was: Re: Meeting on Monday!)

Deepak Saxena plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Feb 3 10:31:04 2003

As soon as my boss is out of his conference call, I'll see if I can
take ours. It's brand new (< 1 week old), so he might be a bit hesitant.
Will let you know as soon as I get a yes or no.

~Deepak

On Feb 03 2003, at 12:11, Alan Dayley was caught saying: