Meeting on Monday!

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Feb 3 10:13:03 2003

I was looking forward to the presentation and planning on bringing a
projector, but unfortunatley I have to pass on this one - too much work=
,
plus I seem to have gotten a cold that my kids have.  Hope you can find=

another projector....

Wish I could have made it
-Bob

                                                                       =
                                                                   =20
                          "der.hans"                                   =
                                                                   =20
                          <PLUG@LuftHans.com>         T                =
                                                                   =20
                                                      To:   plug-devel@=
lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us                                           =20
                          Sent by:                    cc:              =
                                                                   =20
                          plug-devel-admin@lists.PLU                   =
                                                                   =20
                          G.phoenix.az.us             bcc:             =
                                                                   =20
                                                      Subject:         =
                                 Re: Meeting on Monday!            =20
                                                                       =
                                                                   =20
                                                                       =
                                                                   =20
                          02/02/2003 11:07 PM                          =
                                                                   =20
                          Please respond to                            =
                                                                   =20
                          plug-devel                                   =
                                                                   =20
                                                                       =
                                                                   =20
                                                                       =
                                                                   =20

Am 31. Jan, 2003 schw=E4tzte Alan Dayley so:

> Yes, we are meeting on Monday.  Hans has a speaker lined up (if not w=
> will force him to use IE on Windows).  Presentation will be on the ke=
rnel
> and drivers and SCSI and that sort of stuff.  Sorry for the vagueness=
 but
> I have not seen a summary (Hans?).

Sorry, haven't gotten anything firm either :(.

Tim has been working with the kernel for many years. In and out of the =
SCSI
code, mostly working on the tape drivers, TOLIS does backup software, s=
o go
figure :). I've asked Tim to go very deep and am expecting a good techn=
ical
presentation.

TOLIS is providing pizza ( dead plant and dead beast varieties ) and so=
me
colas.

We do need a projector.

Rob, it would be great if you could take a few minutes and give us an
update
on your project. Maybe you can do a longer update in Mar or May along w=
ith
presentation on porting Linux to an embedded system :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.