Meeting on Monday!

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun Feb 2 23:24:03 2003

Am 31. Jan, 2003 schw=E4tzte Alan Dayley so:

> Yes, we are meeting on Monday.  Hans has a speaker lined up (if not we
> will force him to use IE on Windows).  Presentation will be on the kernel
> and drivers and SCSI and that sort of stuff.  Sorry for the vagueness but
> I have not seen a summary (Hans?).

Sorry, haven't gotten anything firm either :(.

Tim has been working with the kernel for many years. In and out of the SCSI
code, mostly working on the tape drivers, TOLIS does backup software, so go
figure :). I've asked Tim to go very deep and am expecting a good technical
presentation.

TOLIS is providing pizza ( dead plant and dead beast varieties ) and some
colas.

We do need a projector.

Rob, it would be great if you could take a few minutes and give us an updat=
on your project. Maybe you can do a longer update in Mar or May along with =
presentation on porting Linux to an embedded system :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.
#  When I sit, I sleep. - Embe Kugler