Digital Projector rentals

Christopher Bardin plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Mar 27 14:35:01 2002

Rob,
Tempe Camera rents several different brands of the latest
kinds of digital projectors plus cases you could use to put
them in while traveling on an airplane.  Helpful hint:
people bring their laptop to the store and try out the
projector before they take it, all the time.
I don't work in the rental department and our web site is
hard to navigate and woefully out of date so if you're
still interested you can find out the latest by talking to
the rental department at (480) 966-6954.

Alan,
The rental rates for digital projectors at Tempe Camera
range from less than a hundred to almost two hundred
dollars for one day; less per day if you rent for more than
a day but still pretty expensive.  That's my understanding
from a quick look through our rental catalog and I may have
missed something cheaper.  I could use my employee discount
if I were coming to the meeting but it wouldn't be free.
One thing I should mention in case you haven't used one of
the things: they have a pretty powerful, and loud, fan to
cool the powerful lamp.  I was considering replacing my
monitor at home with the Canon until I heard one running.
Maybe I'm just getting old but I think it would be a little
too loud to be sitting close to whilst using the computer
or watching a movie.  It would be fine for a business
presentation or for what I suppose you want to use it for
at your meeting though, so if you're still interested you
should call (480) 966-6954  and talk to the rental
department.

-Christopher Bardin