Best distrobution for me?

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Mar 8 15:45:12 2002

RedHat is a good all-around one to use.  And most of the docs you find on the internet (How-to's, etc.) have info specifically about it.

I have used SuSE, Slackware and RedHat.  Slackware is a little more "geeky" but is good.  I use RedHat on my everyday PC.  I have not done game development so I can't say what is best for that.

Alan

plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us wrote:
> I am looking for a good distrobution of Linux that would be good for everyday
use but also good for game development. Anybody have any suggestions? So far
I have been told to get Mandrake, and that's all.

Chris