August Development Topic?

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Jul 24 12:55:02 2002

Am 24. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

> OK, OK!  My arm is sore already.  Stop twisting!  I'll be the presenter.

Now I have a good quandry. Two presenters! :)

Thurman said he'll do i/o programming. Can we put you down for Okt as
this'll be the last time he can make it until May2003?

> I will present on "The Linux Kernel 2.4 SCSI Subsystem."  There is a lot
> that can be covered there from architecture to programming to debugging to
> tools.  I will start putting it together to see how much can be covered in
> one session.  From that, I will provide a more precise outline.
>
> Any preferences out there on what area of this topic you would like to
> discuss?

One topic that would be good to have an overview for is ide devices as scsi
devices.

debugging would be great, but for devel maybe architecture or programming
are better topics.

Hmm, debugging and ide over scsi might be good for a Thu meeting :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",