August Development Topic?

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Jul 24 10:50:02 2002

OK, OK!  My arm is sore already.  Stop twisting!  I'll be the presenter.

I will present on "The Linux Kernel 2.4 SCSI Subsystem."  There is a lot
that can be covered there from architecture to programming to debugging to
tools.  I will start putting it together to see how much can be covered in
one session.  From that, I will provide a more precise outline.

Any preferences out there on what area of this topic you would like to discuss?

Alan