Next meeting, December 3rd

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Nov 20 21:59:01 2001

On Monday 19 November 2001 07:35 am, you wrote:
> I can always talk on a topic if there is interest.  Perhaps a "Using C++
> Interface Inheritance" or a "Designing Properly Derived C++ Classes" 15
> minuter?  I can also do any number of C topics, such as "Using Function
> Pointers in C" or "Parsing XML Files Using Expat in C."  I have about 30
> different "15 minute" talks...that typically grow into 30 minutes with
> questions and answers.  I don't want to monopolize the group, rather, just
> be available if there is a slow-down in the agenda.  I have a number of
> Java talks, but most of them are 30 minutes.  Java is a lot slower than C
>
> Take Care.
>
> Rob!

I have put in a request to use Adtron again.  I was not in the office today
so I don't know if it is approved.  I don't think there will be a problem
though.  This does not preclude other locations if there is something better.

C and C++ topics are always good for me as I can always learn more.  Parsing
XML files in C sounds very interesting to me.  Any other votes?

If we "use" Rob again someone will need to do it next time.  As Rob says, we
don't want to turn it into "An Evening With Rob."

Alan