Next meeting, December 3rd

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun Nov 18 23:14:01 2001

Yes, yes!  Almost two months have gone by since the last PLUG-Devel meeting.
We must now think about where we will meet and what we will discuss.

On the first point, where, I can seek clearance for Adtron again if everyone
found that location agreeable.  If there are other places that can be
arranged, speak up and let's get them on the table.  Remember, we are trying
to be as central to the valley as possible.

On the second point, what, I know Hans has been doing some field work on some
things though I don't know if it is enough to make a meeting out of yet.  I
will work that angle with him but if anyone else has more ideas, let's hear
them!

Alan