An Inside Look @ MyLinux PLW...

Ozlanski, Tony Tony.Ozlanski@schwab.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:44:34 -0800

	The designs look great, I really like how you made the animated 3D
GIF. What will the OS be (will it be the 2.4 kernel), and is that true that
this thing has 128MB of RAM? IF so that is very impressive. Will there be a
way to connect a modem to it for remote access? I'm guessing it will be a
USB modem?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Wehrli [mailto:rwehrli@azpower.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 8:07 AM
To: MyLinux
Subject: An Inside Look @ MyLinux PLW...

http://www.azpower.com/mylinux/inside_mylinux.html

...shows an inside look at the MyLinux PLW all hand soldered by Shane
Lewis.

http://www.azpower.com/mylinux/plw_3d.html

...is a 3D animated GIF of the plastics designed by Tim Werch.

People have often asked my why it isn't more like a Palm.  I keep
telling them that it is more like a Pocket Linux Workstation!  (Note
that this is our first rev of these developer units...we'll fine tune
and trim it down over the next couple of months as we get ready for
production in August.)

I'd appreciate hearing comments regarding the unit from anyone out there
listening...the more feedback we get, the more we can move that feedback
into the next revision.

Take Care.

Rob!