I'm interested!

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Jul 13 08:46:01 2001

Am 12. Jul, 2001 schwäzte Kit Plummer so:

> Location is good.  How about date and time?

Got word back from Deepak. He said we'd come down to 1st Mon, every other
month.

If we stick with that every other month, we should do even months to avoid
New Year's Day and 4th of July.

How does this fit for everybody?

I am planning on meetings starting at 19:30 to give everybody time to wrap
up work and make it after fighting traffic.

I hope, however, that we can open the doors at 18:00 for those who go
directly from work and aren't that far. I figure we'll have impromptu
workshops/discussions for those who make it early.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com