Re: Where to get a legit copy of MS-Outlook for Win 11

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists
Subject: Re: Where to get a legit copy of MS-Outlook for Win 11
Appreciate everyone's response.

This is how it unfolded:

My wife came home an said the wanted access to here work email and her
coworker told her she needed to use outlook.

I did a quick search and found that outlook could be had for as low as
$11. Was not sure that was legitimate. So I posted the question.

We both use Libre and Thunderbird. I'm on Linux and she is on Win 11.

She logged into here organizations browser based web app and was able to
use that to send and receive email. Interesting enough that page was
named Outlook.

These are medical people so they are not very technical. Seems that was
the "Outlook" my wife needed.

Thank You For Your Help!!