Re: Motherboard vs. CPU RAM address ability

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Stephen Partington
Subject: Re: Motherboard vs. CPU RAM address ability
Dell and how both will cut corners in bios or mainboard to save money and
while a cpu can support something the board will not. At this point I will
build my own and my next laptop will be a framework unless someone gives me
a stupidly good deal.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2024, 6:33 PM Matthew Crews via PLUG-discuss <