Re: Catch the hand that is spying on me

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists, Mike Bushroe
New-Topics: Radeon RX580 and trouble with Ffmpeg
Subject: Re: Catch the hand that is spying on me
I would never had thought of this type of scam. I hope you find the
person or persons. I'm guessing it might be someone close to you.
Yikes!!

Several months ago there was a post on next door where a man had passed
away and someone stole his gun safes. Heinous!!

Is this camera ties into a subscription?