Re: InstallFest this Saturday, Sept 15

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: InstallFest this Saturday, Sept 15
Rusty,

I am not sure I understand your plan. I only have one system.

I think perhaps the best way to install 18.04 is a complete system erase
and install. However, I can't get the drive backed up by tomorrow. I also
have to think about stuff like dumping all my mysql and postgresql
databases, finding out if I really have to upgrade my insync or if I can
download the version I have, etc. Perhaps by the next InstallFest in
October, I will be ready to nuke my hard drive and start over.

Thanks for all the good suggestions!

Mark