Re: Open Broadcast Software

Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Open Broadcast Software
I had been looking at the error and not the version of the driver. This
message made me look at the version of the drivers you were trying to
install and realized that they are very very old (released February 16th
2015).

Download the latest version from:
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/download/28c40e5147c34a3eacb279d74d576630/Linux

Just click on the "Download only" link in the lower left corner of the
window.

This will give the the version of the software that I have verified to
work on my own ubuntu 18.04 machine.

Brian Cluff