Re: InstallFest this Saturday, Sept 15

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: InstallFest this Saturday, Sept 15
Todd,

Thanks for the information about the InstallFest. I forgot to mention that
the system is set up with 2 mirrored 1 TB SSDs.

I am not excited about a clean install because I will then have to install
and configure all my applications again, and I know not all the important
stuff is in /home.

Perhaps I should just be content with 14.04.

Mark