Job opening - LDAP

Author: George Toft
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Job opening - LDAP
My intel says there is an LDAP position coming up real soon now in the
North Valley.  This position is operational in nature and requires an
understanding of a DIT and how to submit search queries.  Also required
is an understanding of LDAP as implemented in Active Directory.  The
team is responsible for overseeing the operation of four different LDAP
Directories.  Experience with Active Directory bridging technology for
Linux is a definite plus (and may be a requirement).  Intense curiosity
and a willingness to learn are welcomed.  Abandoning your myths &
legends and your "eeww - it's Microsoft" prejudice will clearly help you
here.  This is largely supposition based on my knowledge of the team
(and it was my job 4-6 years ago), and is subject to change. Incumbent
just delivered his 2 weeks notice.

When I get the job req, I'll pass it on.  There may be a referral bonus
- if so, I'll post my work email and share the lootz (but ya gotta put
my name/email in the job app).

--
Regards,

George Toft