Re: Containers

+ (text/html)
Author: James Mcphee
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Containers
I finally got the danged thing to work. Forgot that xfs on cent7 doesn't
support the overlay2 d_type dependency. So, what I did as root was the
following. created 2 ext4 lv's. moved everything in /var/lib/docker to
one and mounted it up on /var/lib/docker. the other was blank and I
mounted it up on /opt/seafile-data. That got it to start. The root
webpage doesn't have a redirect, so you have to poke around a bit.
http://<your
hostname or ip>/accounts/login/

if the d_type thing is your problem, it'll be hanging around in your
journald logs.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 11:23 PM Matthew Gibson <

James McPhee