RE: rmdir

+ (text/html)
Author: Carruth, Rusty
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: rmdir
Or, simply, rm -rf DIR, assuming you want to remove ‘DIR as well as anything in it (as I thought he said).

Rusty

Internal signature for Rusty. If you are not in SMART and you get this, it’s a bug.
In any case, the following applies:

This email message (and any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message