Re: returned from SCaLE16x

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: returned from SCaLE16x
Am 15. Mar, 2018 schwätzte Ted Gould so:

> On 03/15/2018 02:06 AM, der.hans wrote:
>> It was good to catch up with some friends I hadn't seen in a
>> while. Several are from Phoenix and might be stopping by PLUG and
>> Stammtisch when they visit town. We also have an import planning to stop
>> by during the summer.
>
> Was awesome to see all the PLUG Folks!
>
>> This year there was a LibreGraphics track on Friday which gave us a
>> chance
>> to catch up with a PLUG alumnus, hi Ted :). I hope that track continues.
>
> I'll notice that you loved it enough to not provide any links to the
> talks on that track ;-)

I even had that link up in my client. Guess I didn't think of it. Thanks
for providing the link for everyone.

I hope we have a good LibreGraphics next year as well.

> Here is a Toot with all of them broken down:
> https://mastodon.social/@paperdigits/99678147072539256

ciao,

der.hans

> Ted

#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "Human kind cannot bear very much reality."
#    -- T.S. Eliot, "Four Quartets: Burnt Norton"