Re: double sided scanning

Author: PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: double sided scanning
'to scan double sided pages' is a loaded, ambiguous and dense statement.
Unless the hardware allows it, it is pointless to talk about it.
Besides, once the image is in the computer storage manipulable by graphic
software, then the detail becomes irrelevant, given that you can mix-n-match
the images as you see fit.

*IF*, however, the point to print in 'doable sided pages', the the question
to answer is radically different.

What are you trying to accomplish?
ET