Re: Y2K

Author: PLUG-discuss
To: Matthew Crews, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Y2K

When I think about where technology was 20 years ago and how fast things
are changing... I have to say the landscape will be wildly different 20
years from now. The point about embedded systems is really the catcher.
I can see a few 20 year old cars still being around along with other
things that may last in excess of 20 years.

The next 20 years should be a wild ride.