Re: chrome

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew McRobb
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: chrome
P.S Probably stay away from browser extensions unless you think you really
need it. Most document converting can be done in Google Docs
<http://docs.google.com> when you upload a file. Idk what "PDF Converter"
does exactly, but it sounds like you can pretty much accomplish the same
with Google Docs w/ out having to download anything and worry about
malicious intent.

Andrew McRobb
Full-time Software Developer
Part-time Freelancer