RE: OT: Need help unlocking phone ...

Author: Matt Graham
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: OT: Need help unlocking phone ...

On 2017-12-06 08:54, Carruth, Rusty wrote:
> And, while you’re there, set yourself up as the person to take over
> when the google account goes inactive (or whatever they call it).
> And, if they’ll let you get access to her account, you should be able
> to change her gmail password, which should let you get the contacts--
> IF they’re saved in her account.

This hasn't happened to everyone yet, but it should provide a good
warning: Think about what might happen to your user accounts and other
digital junk when you die. At least do something like put a sealed
envelope with important usernames and passwords (and phone unlock codes)
in a safe deposit box or another secure location. It'll make things a
lot easier, since whoever has the power of attorney won't have to deal
with telcos or first-tier support.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity