Re: What is the actual bandwith you could use, continuously,…

+ (text/html)
Author: Herminio Hernandez, Jr.
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: What is the actual bandwith you could use, continuously, given your ISP's bandwith usage cap?
Also consider wireless. If you are on wireless depending on where you there
is a great chance you will not even come close to your max bandwidth. This
is because wireless is a shared medium. You are contending with everyone
else that is on your channel. This will most definitely impact your
throughput.

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 4:42 PM, Herminio Hernandez, Jr. <