Re: Re: Cox Gigablast

Author: Jerry Snitselaar
To: Stephen Partington
CC: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Re: Cox Gigablast
On Sun Nov 19 17, Stephen Partington wrote:
>Last I read gigablast was 2t not 1.

What it shows on the page for services and offers is 1024gb. Could be a typo,
but the offer details page also said all plans offer 1024gb data. Will find
out when I call. :) Would be nice if it was 2t, that would mean I could drop
the $30 I pay for the extra 500gb cushion each month, and basically pay what
I'm paying now to get gigablast. I do think I remember seeing something at
one point where it was 2t, but that was a while ago.