how to nail down error

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael
To: PLUG
Subject: how to nail down error
My machine is rebooting after Darktable runs for 10-30 minutes. I think it
is the videocard but from the list they say it can be a number of reasons
it does thiis. What can I do to nail down the reason for the reboot/crash
(did I mention that sometimes the system crashes)? The reason I think it
is the video card is because it only restarts when I'm running darktable
and have made a few modifications to the image. I would hate to replace the
card only to find that wasn't the problem. This crashing thing only
recently began.

--