Re: something is wrong with scanner on a multifunction print…

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: something is wrong with scanner on a multifunction printer
If you hardly even use it, that might be the problem.  The rubber
rollers tend to dry out, especially if they aren't used regularly and
that makes them smoth so they won't feed.  Try putting from isopropyl
alcohol on a q-tip and clean the rollers.  That should get it working
again if they are a bit dried out.

Brian Cluff