Anyone else having issues with Chrome on Fedora (maybe other…

+ (text/html)
Author: JD Austin
To: PLUG-discuss
Subject: Anyone else having issues with Chrome on Fedora (maybe others) and Amazon Music?
On Fedora 26 Amazon Music has been working fine in chrome for quite a while
but suddenly songs won't play.
I've tried reinstalling chrome and removing my .config/google-chrome folder
but songs go to play and skip to the next song until there are none.
I know it's something related to Flash because after installing the flash
plugin from adobe I can play it in firefox; anyone else have this issue?
I'm on Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit).
JD

-- JD Austin
Voice: 480.269.4335 (480 2MY Geek)