Re: OT: Best way to shrink size of video?

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Bushroe
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Best way to shrink size of video?
I recently had to take a video of a product I had purchased that failed to
send to the vendor before they would ship me a replacement. (they said not
to bother sending the defective unit back, it was not cost effective). I
believe that I used 'handbrake' to change the encoding mode, the screen
size in pixels, the frame rate, as well as the compression quality. I think
I did something like 600MBytes down to just under 5MB, which I thought was
the upper limit of what email will send. However, this was a vendor reply
through amazon, and they stripped off the video as being too dangerous to
forward. I was able later to send them a separate way and I think they got
the video. I certainly got the replacement.

Mike

--
"Creativity is intelligence having fun." — Albert Einstein