Re: accounting software

+ (text/html)
Author: Kevin Fries
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: accounting software
When I had my business, I actually had much better luck with Quasar than I
did with GNU Cash.

You may want to take a look: http://www.linuxcanada.com

Much better AP/AR and tracks discounts to help you save money (i.e. if your
terms on the invoice is 2/10-net30, it will make that obvious in Quasar,
while not even tracked in GC)

Just thought I would throw that tip.

Kevin Fries