Re: some pages don't load

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: some pages don't load
I just realized that I upgraded my system 4 days ago and this webpage not
unrelated. .... <about 10 minutes later>

Now I know it isn't mint 18.1! I just load windows and it too will not load
most pages. I did find out that wikipedia will load. Are google, facebook,
and wikipedia all the same company and now that net-neutrality went away
this is a new norm?

--