accessible web-authoring system

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: accessible web-authoring system
moin moin,

anyone have experience with an accessible Free Software web-authoring
system?

A friend works in accessibiilty ( all sorts of physical and mental
handicaps ) and is asking for a recommendation.

I presume Drupal, Joomla! and WordPress have plugins to help, but I have
no experience. The closest thing I have to experience is demos from some
blind guys using emacs for their own infrastructure. Amazing, but not the
first thing to suggest.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "I interviewed Jonathan Winters once in the late '80s, it was as if he were