[Plug-security] December PLUG Hackfest DeVry University 11AM-2PM Hacker Challenge is ON!

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Nov 20 11:58:01 MST 2012

5 new Hacker Challenge ISOs have been added to our PLUG Hackfest Server
over at DeVry for next month's pentesting:
http://g0tmi1k.blogspot.com/2011/03/vulnerable-by-design.html

Clearly we are not going to indicate which so everyone will have an even
chance to exploit the targets.  As always adequate hints and other help
will be available from experienced Linux and Security professionals.

Hack to learn with PLUG at DeVry University.

--

(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype