[Plug-security] HackFest Call for Recommendations

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri May 11 20:51:41 MST 2012

I have been unable to determine the status of the the MakerBench
facilities, after getting a second cancellation notice from Dean Franks
STACS Presentation allegedly because MakerBench was moving.  Does anyone
have any information?  Calls and emails have not been successful?

We have more than a few people requesting that we move the Hackfests to
Phoenix.  Or coordinate them with Installfests at UAT?

Please respond with what you want to see (and especially where) this next
summer with PLUG Hackfests.

--
(503) 754-4452 Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype