[Plug-security] HackFest TODAY in Chandler Noon-3PM @ gangplankhq.com

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Sep 17 08:59:08 MST 2011

This month at the lab hackfest in Chandler, we will be building up a new
VirtualBox server while evaluating various security distros.

Bring your DVD's, pendrives and curiosity.

[I will also have a stack of blank DVD's for our iso burning fun.....]

There is also a huge event at Gangplank called Brew Camp Saturday from
10am-3pm; they are expecting about 80 people to learn to home brew beer.

The event will culminate with mingling, tasting and opportunities to learn
more about our presenters and sponsors.

As usual we offer free security scans for web servers.  We have a no solder
JTAG available for flashing firmware on cable modems.  We can show you how
to build a linux firewall, or protect systems via iptables/ebtables or how
to use MetaSploit.

We also use our labs for testing our security assumptions while hacking to
learn.

DISCLAIMER:  Our lab hackfest is similar to the PLUG Installfests, we mingle
and create little tests and share howtos.  This is not a competition event
and you are not going to be targeted, any more than you would be in any
other public event.
--
(602) 791-8002  Android
(623) 239-3392 Skype