[Plug-security] HackFest Saturday January 29, 2011 Gangplankhq.com Noon - 3PM Cloud Targets, Rapid 7 and more...

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Jan 26 12:30:35 MST 2011

Please join us at Gangplankhq.com from Noon-3PM for PLUG Secuirity Team
Hackfest:

Steve Kaplan will be presentating Cloud targets and giving us a view into
full-blown registered Rapid7, the scanner by the developers of Metasploit.
This will be a one in a million presentation from S. Kaplan, Senior Cyber
Security Analyst with the DOE, currently working at the Palo Verde Nuclear
Facility.

This is a an open interaction format with user contribution, following test
methodology.

Carpooling is available via a shout to the list; where someone already
living by you might be able to carry you.

I should be able to attend, after a commitment at the Installfest.
--

(503) 754-4452
(623) 688-3392

 http://www.obnosis.com
*Catch My MetaSploit & IP CAM Surveillence
Presentations @ ABLEConf.com in April!*