[Plug-security] Phoenix Linux User Group Security Presentation Cowden Center JCL Tonight 18:00 - 20:00 TONIGHT

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Oct 12 12:59:29 MST 2010

Yes, this is the second Tuesday of the month and time yet again or our
continuing Linux Security Presentations.

Tonight we will continue our foray into the DefCon18 Videos, to include
demo(s) group discussion and continued information published since DefCon
18.

Bring your notebook/laptop if you would like to use the Wifi (public
free/open) to research and follow along.

If you are looking for our encroachment labs, please come out to GangPlank
the first Saturday of very month from Noon until 3PM.
http://gangplankhq.com
http://hackfest.obnosis.com
http://plug.phoenix.az.us

--
Skype: 6022393392
Fax:     6233211450

http://www.it-clowns.com

*"Great things are not done by impulse but a series of small things brought
together." -Van Gogh*