[Plug-security] December HackFest Joins Installfest: TODAY Come Build a Backtrack4R2 JumpDriveDistro @ UAT 10:00

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Dec 11 07:52:20 MST 2010

Where: University of Advancing Technology: 2625 W. Baseline Tempe, AZ 85283

(South side of Baseline Road west of I-10 roughly 2-3 blocks west of Fry's
Electronics).

We are back in room 208

What to Bring:

- USB keys 3GB or higher (for Release 2)

-  Test deck (computer) with specs including monitor, keyboard, mouse, and
network card.

- Specific Questions about Pentesting and OSI Layer Security .

We will also help with installing Free Security Software applications such
"John the Ripper", "airodump-ng/aircrack-ng", snort, wireshark or firewall
tools on any distro.

See you there!

--

(503) 754-4452