[Plug-security] cisco 675 firewall Q's...

lynn tilby plug-security@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 14:54:57 -0700

Yes, I wrote the changes to nvram.  I did a show nvram to ensure that
they were there.

As for the filters... the docs say they are supposed to take effect
immediately. but... maybe they aren't... I did check nvram to ensure
that the filters are there though.

Is there any way qwest could have locked out turning off tftp so that
they can download upgrades, patches etc. as they need to, without having
to disturb the customers???

--
Best Regards,
Mr. Lynn P. Tilby