Proxmox, was TDD w/ Python, ch 9

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Thu Jan 26 07:09:58 MST 2023

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for considering me.  Tough decision.  Currently I am
building a WordPress theme.  It is complicated and I have not identified
any support groups.  I do a lot of Google searching and I look at the
free/open themes to see how things work.  I would say Codex is a good
reference as is the WordPress theme handbook.

I think I might have this theme complete by the end of next week if I do
not get distracted by life....

Add to this I have a to-do list that needs some serious attention. Oh,
and I have an AWS S3 script that needs some TLC.

If I were to present can we try for a month from now?  I will need to
prep and there is a few things to know.  I am a complete novice so I
might learn a few things.

I'd like to use an old i3 laptop that only has 2 cores/4 threads and 4GB
of RAM.  I think it might be able to run one VM at a time... So I will
need some time to determine if this laptop has enough resources.

Thanks!!
Keith