Still trying to solve PLUG emails ...

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Fri Oct 21 19:27:05 MST 2022

Called cox about the fact that none of the
emails that PLUG is sending to members are
getting delivered to me.  Their response was
that there was nothing they could do about it
because I am not a customer of cox.

Called bluehost tech support and their response
was that phxlinux.org and/or lists.phxlinux.org
still appears on some cloud service spam list and
that is why emails from there are being blocked.

bluehost tech support replied:

"We have whitelisted emails sent from phxlinux.org,
and will try to white list phxlinux.org's IP address.
Also escalating this issue to Tier 2 to request
additional investigation and efforts to resolve."

But I am still not getting any email from PLUG.

===