Problems with my System 76 Laptop.

Dhruva Lokegaonkar dhruva at lokegaonkar.in
Thu Jul 29 07:00:38 MST 2021

Hey,

My galago pro is acting weird. It runs for a few minutes, then the power
led starts blinking orange, and then it shuts down. The battery is
pretty much dead. But it was working fine on AC power. Any ideas what it
could be? Its 2.5 years old. I'm in India right now so I cannot set it
to system 76 for repairs.

I can prevent the shutdown by putting the laptop to sleep and waking it
up buy i have to keep doing it every other minute as the orange light
start blinking within 2 min.

--

"Jiska Pata Nahi Hota, Uska Pata Nahi Chalta"
Shanti