https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Jul 28 15:42:22 MST 2021

Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss said on Wed, 28 Jul 2021 08:05:22 -0700

>2) Is there really global warming?

Aren't we past that kind of question by now? If you don't believe the
scientists, then at least read up on the Greenhouse Effect and then
notice that on sunny days the interior of your car is 20 degrees hotter
than the outside. I learned this stuff in high school physics, in 1966,
when we were all driving 10mph V8s and the word "environment" was rarely
spoken.

SteveT

Steve Litt