https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Wed Jul 28 09:04:08 MST 2021

These are the talking points of the left.  Eric gave a good reply.
Government is instituted to protect us - period.  Let the the FREE
market decide.

If we do have water wars it is because we are not using technology to
solve problems.

As for CA I think converted ocean water might be the solution.

I'm 65 and have seen a lot.  I think we are not looking in the right
direction.  The solutions are there if politics can get out of the way.