Godaddy is moving

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Wed Jul 7 11:17:21 MST 2021

Not surprised, the scottsdale buildings were still dated and janky even
back in 2013 when I was back there briefly, and far more so before
renovations back in early 2000's.  That was mostly Parsons not wanting to
drive far to "go to work" and all the other legacy execs with million(s)
dollar houses in north scottsdale already.  After he sold, and the Santa
Clara and Tempe offices were built, Scottsdale was just depressing to
anyone there.  I'm sure real estate costs, probably a network refresh
needed by now, plus only being able to polish a turd of buildings so much
ended that.

-mb